I attended this conference today at the Cruise Terminal in Southampton. Good venue and well attended with some interesting information on offer. The day didn’t start well though. An accident on the M3 combined with extreme inclement weather seemed to gridlock most of the county. The net result was 18 miles in just over an hour and a half.
Buts the conference itself raised/reminded me of some important issues:
- You can achieve a lot through collaboration and partnership
- You achieve very little without trust
- Without focus you achieve drift
- Subtle signs of disapproval can immensly damage collaboration
- Concentrate on the group strengths not the individuals
David Vane’s session on social media was interesting. Why not visit www.247marketonline.co.uk